The following is a paid partnership with Fresh From Florida. All opinions are my own and are genuine.
This corn cucumber dill salad uses all fresh ingredients, perfect for the spring-summer season! It’s also incredibly easy to make, using only four main vegetables: Sweet corn, cucumber, bell pepper and tomatoes!
There are no leafy greens in this salad making it one you can prepare ahead of time. Batch prepare a large amount to eat throughout the week.
This Corn Cucumber Dill Salad also pairs well with protein (chicken or fish) and a healthy carb (sweet potato, barley, quinoa) for a complete meal.
It’s always great to support and buy local produce. However, when you can find it, know that there are 47,000 farmers in Florida following strict farming practices. Florida has one of the highest farming practices in the world!
Corn Cucumber Dill Salad
- 2 ears Florida sweet corn
- ½ large cucumber diced small
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 1 medium tomato diced and strained to remove liquid
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill chopped fine
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil sweet corn for 5 mins. Drain and let cool. Remove kernels from cobs.
- Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate for 30 mins before serving.
Remember, the wide range of Florida produce and safe farming practices makes it an excellent choice for you and your family.
For more delicious and nutritious produce recipes, visit followfreshfromflorida.com.
For more great nutrition & cultural cuisine content, follow me on social media: